TADCO, being endowed with the most suitable agricultural environment kingdom wide, realize its responsibility for producing high quality and natural agricultural products consistent with applicable standard technical specifications at a competitive price to satisfy our customer requirements and expectations.
This is achieved through:
- Establishing, implementing and maintain quality management system that complies with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2000
- Compliance with the requirements of HACCP system (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) in production stages as an essential program to provide a safe agriculture product.
- Producing products that are natural (i.e. free from chemical residues and free from manipulation by hormones)
- Usage of modern production facilities maintained by performing an effective preventive maintenance programs.
- Continual improvement of company performance and the effectiveness of its QMS.
- Periodical review of quality objectives to ensure its continuing suitability of company policy as a tool for continual improvement.